Beginning Watercolor is about the basics of a traditional approach to this medium as set down by the masters.
Download Supply List here
and purchase items / bring to first class.
This class will include the following:
- Washes: How to make solid, grades, and layered washes, which are central to water color.
- Vaues(tones): How to apply washes to an actual painting.
- Composition: How to compose a picture and using photos as reference.
- Introduction to Color: How to mix colors
- Painting Pictures in Full Color:
- Continue Painting in Color